This article explains how to add or subtract employees' holiday days.
You may need to add or subtract days 'on balance' to correct for configuration mistakes or as part of routine operations, for example to give time off in lieu. To do this:
- Log in as an admin user. (Medium and Large plan users have the option of delegating this authority to managers - contact us if you want this feature enabled.)
- Click on Employees to see a list of all your staff
- Select the employee in question
- Click on Statistics
- Click Add/remove days
- Enter the number of days to add or enter a negative number to subtract days. Also enter a note for the record (this is important - you may forget why you did it a year later!).
- Click Apply
- The correction will appear on the audit trail and apply immediately.